Weld-Tex® FR Basic Coverall
Featuring EN 11611 and EN 11612 compliance, our Weld-Tex® Basic Coverall is both practical and protective – the perfect addition to any FR workwear range. This FR Basic Coverall is treated with Proban by Solvay, which provides premium protection against heat and flame hazards. Tested against the highest standards, Proban treated fabrics are extremely tough and durable when compared to generic rivals.
- EN ISO 11611:2007 Class 2 A1+A2
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1+A2 B1 CI F1
- 320g flame retardant 100% cotton drill fabric
- Concealed stud fastener
- 2 chest pockets
- 1 concealed mobile phone pocket
- 2 hand pockets & 1 ruler pocket
- Partially elasticated waistband
- Individually packed in retail bags
Steelworks, Welding & Allied Processes
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Royal, Red, Orange, Navy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.