P3 Valved Face-Mask – Box of 5
100 in stock
Unique “Big Eye” design provides very low breathing resistance due to the increased filtration area.
• Polypropylene (P.P) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
• Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layers around the edges.
• Adjustable head strap ensures the best facial seal with minimum leakage.
• Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles reducing fogging.
• Full facial close-cell foam and adjustable nosepiece ensures increased worker comfort and acceptance.
• Protection level FFP3 with exhalation valve.
• Conforms to EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR
For Hazard Type: Toxic dusts, fumes and water-based mists.
Example: Working with hardwood, glass fibres and plastic (non PVC), metalwork and welding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.