• Flame Retardant, Anti-Static, ARC long sleeved polo shirt.
• 210gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend Pique fabric.
• Inherently flame retardant fabric.
• FR properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
• For industrial workers exposed to heat.
• Not suitable for fire fighters.
• 3 Button placket.
• Ribbed cuffs.
• Robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
EN ISO 13688:2013 – General requirements for protective clothing
EN 1149-3:2004 – Anti Static – Test methods for measurements of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 – Anti Static – Material performance and design requirements
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) – Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 – Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) – Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (EBT50 = 5.0 Cal/cm2) – Open Arc testing
• Each garment style is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.