- ABS 181PR Black Ladies Non-Safety Shoes. The key feature of this safety shoe is its anti-slip properties, making the work shoes ideal for wear in slippery work conditions such as in garages, workshops, work with fats, oils, grease or lubricants, in wet conditions, etc. The safety footwear is anti-static, has an energy absorbing heel, has an oil resistant sole, cleated outsole for gripping loose ground, and is manufactured from water resistant materials. These shoes are classed as non-safety as they do not have a protective toe cap or midsole.The workshoes uppers are manufactured from black Venice action leather, lined with a black rhombus mesh. The insole is a black cambrelle and eva seat sock. The outsole is manufactured with a black PU midsole and ABS rubber outsole.ABS and LH Safety are brands of Delta Plus, one of Europe’s leading PPE manufacturers and distributors. All of the Delta Plus products are surrounded by design innovation and feature cutting edge technology that keeps you both safe and stylish.
- ABS. The leading anti-slip brand.
- CE Marked.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20347.
- S2 SRC.
- Water resistant.
- Anti-slip soles.
- Steel toe cap safety version also available from stock.
- Available in UK sizes 3 – 8.